Search found 3 matches

Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
by jendrzych
Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:08 am
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: Indigo Logo Sphere
Replies: 19
Views: 16253

Hey arneoog,
I like it,
could you send me an "empty" glass sphere render?
ambroz at list.pl
by jendrzych
Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:28 am
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: Indigo Logo Sphere
Replies: 19
Views: 16253

i made it from scratch:
Use it as is...

http://rapidshare.de/files/28949619/indigo.svg.html
by jendrzych
Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:26 am
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: Indigo Logo Sphere
Replies: 19
Views: 16253

well... I made original one. Standalone logo as a rendered glass sphere is nice idea, but You shoud make it more delicacy, levity, whatever but not such a jelly snot. Personally I don't like the very last one. It's overloaded. You must use it as it was designed, or make its EXACT 3D replica... Other...
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1