Thank you Oscar J
Yes I have been trying IES, but for some reason I haven't got it working yet.
Also IES might not be accurate enough in itself I fear
Search found 6 matches
- Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:43 pm
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Lasers, Projectors and other light engines
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6070
- Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:42 pm
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Lasers, Projectors and other light engines
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6070
Re: Lasers, Projectors and other light engines
Hi Ono-Sendai Thank you for your resoonse! Yes! Projectors would be great. I.e. ability to have a point in space which emits light in a range of directions, and a map can be applied to define the relationship between angle and intensity/colour. Ideally we can choose what the mapping is (e.g. camera-...
- Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 am
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Lasers, Projectors and other light engines
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6070
Re: Lasers, Projectors and other light engines
yes i understand that emission maps are already possible. I've been having a lot of fun exploring these! also tried shaders, which seem to mostly be about generating 'image map'-like assets proceduraly (rather than offering any new optics capabilities). however, being able to define direction of emi...
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:44 pm
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Lasers, Projectors and other light engines
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6070
Lasers, Projectors and other light engines
Hi all I'm wondering if there's any ideas to add some more 'intentional' light systems to Indigo. I'd be particularly interested in some kind of shader material which could define emission of light with the following properties as a function of UV. XYZ and texture lookups: * Intensity * Direction (p...
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:44 pm
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Absorbing material inside a fog material
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4320
Re: Absorbing material inside a fog material
Hi CTZn
I've attached a sample scene here.
I seem to get no results at all when using Path-tracing Bi-dir when projecting through the slide, and the slide is ignored completely with Path-tracing
I've attached a sample scene here.
I seem to get no results at all when using Path-tracing Bi-dir when projecting through the slide, and the slide is ignored completely with Path-tracing
- Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:18 pm
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Absorbing material inside a fog material
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4320
Absorbing material inside a fog material
Hi all I'm trying to create a slide projector in fog. I'm trying 2 ways to make the projector: 1. Pinhole - A plane with emission material (emission map is the imge i'm trying to project), the plane is inside a box with a small hole at the front 2. Transmission - A small light source inside a box. t...