Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
by k3nn13
Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:43 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Interior Help for a Beginner!
Replies: 11
Views: 8398

Re: Interior Help for a Beginner!

Hi Pbuz, thanks for your tips! I am starting to think with a "rendering" mind haha. I didn't really understand that my materials would actually reflect light so I added some phong textures and it's turning out a lot better. I turned on the sun/sky environment and it definitely is looking good with a...
by k3nn13
Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:14 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Interior Help for a Beginner!
Replies: 11
Views: 8398

Re: Interior Help for a Beginner!

Hi CTZn, thanks for your reply! I am rendering in biodirectional PT and I have my environment map set to sketchup background color. If I changed to sunlight do you think it would render more realistically?
by k3nn13
Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:22 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Interior Help for a Beginner!
Replies: 11
Views: 8398

Re: Interior Help for a Beginner!

Thanks for the replies! I did use reinhard just to get the back hallway to be a little lighter but I can play around with the camera settings! (attached image is the Advantex 100 camera) I imported textures in the materials editor and applied them to my jpegs of finishes, but it doesn't really look ...
by k3nn13
Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:01 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Interior Help for a Beginner!
Replies: 11
Views: 8398

Interior Help for a Beginner!

Hi Friends, I've spent the past day trying to figure this rendering out, I know it looks unrealistic so I am hoping someone can provide me with a few tricks (hopefully in layman's terms) on how to make it look a little better. I would really appreciate the help! I'm running sketchup 8 and indigo 3.4...
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1