This topic can be removed or loced
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:26 am
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Unninstalling problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3492
Re: Unninstalling problem
I've fixed my problem with the displacement. Just downgraded to 3.0xx/free/.
This topic can be removed or loced
This topic can be removed or loced
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 am
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Unninstalling problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3492
Re: Unninstalling problem
Thank, you. I did this.
I reinstalled indigo/free version/ but I can't still fix the problem with not being able to make displacement grass. If someone has an idea.
I reinstalled indigo/free version/ but I can't still fix the problem with not being able to make displacement grass. If someone has an idea.
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 am
- Forum: Indigo General Stuff
- Topic: Unninstalling problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3492
Unninstalling problem
Hi, I have downloaded and installed Indigo renderer for sketch up, but I doesn't want to go away. I've been using a 2.xx version and upgraded to 3.12 which I didn't quite like. I had a few problems with it. 1. It wouldn't like to render some scenes which the old version handled pretty well / maybe m...