Search found 4 matches
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 am
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Asking for help with older versions
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4243
Re: Asking for help with older versions
Dear Dougal2 I was referring to a very old version; v1.1.18 to be specific. It is not about bugs and such. It is much more mundane like wanting to know where Indigo 1.1.18 saves the scene files. Hope it is not a bother. The fact is I am not a professional 3d artist. I am a mere hobbyist. So I tenaci...
- Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 pm
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Asking for help with older versions
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4243
Asking for help with older versions
Dear People
Is it allowed to ask for help on using the older indigo versions and older blendigo exporters?
Is it allowed to ask for help on using the older indigo versions and older blendigo exporters?
- Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 am
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: SceneLoaderExcep error
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4353
Re: SceneLoaderExcep error
Dear Borgleader Thanks for the reply. I am using Indigo V2.2.12 and Blendigo 2.4 Stable.2. By the way I downloaded Indigo 1.1.18 and Blendigo 1.1.18 and was very happy to see that it worked without any hitch. I would still like to know how to make the Indigo 2.2.12 and Blendigo 2.4 Stable .2 work. T...
- Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: SceneLoaderExcep error
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4353
SceneLoaderExcep error
Dear All I am a newbie in using Indigo. I downloaded the Indigo Renderer and installed Blender 2.49b after I installed Python 2.6.2. The Blender console confirms that it found Python. I split the Blender screen. One window I changed to Scripts window. In the Scripts window I changed to Scripts->Rend...