just as the thread topic says...
**EDIT**
I refer to on the fly control of SuperSampling mode here, Gaussian, sharp & Mitchell Netravali here,
together with parameters to edit (MN only atm I think...)
[REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab
[REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab
Last edited by Zom-B on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
polygonmanufaktur.de
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab
Is it really possible?
Cheers, David
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab
I'm wondering...
Before render starts, yes of course. Even perhaps(?) downsizing would be possible during render. But upsizing it ? I don't think so, unless the render is started over I suppose.
Before render starts, yes of course. Even perhaps(?) downsizing would be possible during render. But upsizing it ? I don't think so, unless the render is started over I suppose.
obsolete asset
Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab
Same as the resolution choice its only possible after loading the scene and before starting rendering in GUI 
polygonmanufaktur.de
Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab
Sounds reasonable, will add.


