Indigo 2.0.12 Stable Mac crashes with *.exr

Feature requests, bug reports and related discussion
Post Reply
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
User avatar
zeitmeister
2nd Place 100
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
Contact:

Indigo 2.0.12 Stable Mac crashes with *.exr

Post by zeitmeister » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi,

I've got crashes here if I want to use a specific *.exr.
You can find it here:

http://www.zentapher.com/indigo/pisa.zip

I opened this in Photoshop CS3, saved it again as OpenEXR, but got the same result.
What could I do to use it? HDR is not supported. :-(


Thanks in advance!
Cheers, David



DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64

User avatar
pixie
Indigo 100
Posts: 2346
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am
Location: Away from paradise
3D Software: Cinema 4D
Contact:

Re: Indigo 2.0.12 Stable Mac crashes with *.exr

Post by pixie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:30 pm

zeitmeister wrote:Hi,

I've got crashes here if I want to use a specific *.exr.
You can find it here:

http://www.zentapher.com/indigo/pisa.zip

I opened this in Photoshop CS3, saved it again as OpenEXR, but got the same result.
What could I do to use it? HDR is not supported. :-(


Thanks in advance!
I think it has to do with cindigo

User avatar
zeitmeister
2nd Place 100
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
Contact:

Re: Indigo 2.0.12 Stable Mac crashes with *.exr

Post by zeitmeister » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:09 am

You're right; it's workinh with the Cindigo stable version.
Thank you!
Cheers, David



DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64

Post Reply
3 posts • Page 1 of 1