Show off your final renders
-
enricocerica

- Posts: 155
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:26 pm
Post
by enricocerica » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm
Hi,
Here are some renderings I did to persue my rediscovering of Indigo based on a old personal project. Grass and tree are made using particules and bilboard. Other to come ...
Lighted with sun
Lighted with hdr

-
zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by zeitmeister » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:08 am
Fantastic!
-
suvakas

- Posts: 2613
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 pm
- Location: Estonia
-
Contact:
Post
by suvakas » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:15 am
I like that there is no sun on the 2nd image. The lighting looks so realistic.
Also the roof material is excellent. Nice details.
Good stuff !
-
Jambert

- Posts: 545
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:08 pm
- Location: France, Lyon
Post
by Jambert » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:54 am
I realy appreciate all details, realy good work!!
-
Stur
- Posts: 594
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:52 pm
- Location: Nancy, France
Post
by Stur » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:41 am
Welcome back Enrico. I'm a big fan of your renders

-
kwistenbiebel
- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:31 am
Post
by kwistenbiebel » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 am
I am jealous.

Your texturing is simply perfect and the lighting works!
Well done.
-
psor

- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:25 am
- Location: Berlin
-
Contact:
Post
by psor » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:10 am
Stunning work Enrico!
take care
psor
"The sleeper must awaken"
-
OnoSendai

- Posts: 6244
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
- Location: Wellington, NZ
-
Contact:
Post
by OnoSendai » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:14 pm
Hi Enrico.
Great images.
I hope you will upload them to the architecture gallery.
Cheers,
nik
-
Godzilla

- Posts: 985
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 am
Post
by Godzilla » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:46 pm
Amazing images Enrico! Great work.