Yet another Glass of Wine.
- kikeonline

- Posts: 160
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:47 am
- Location: Nicaragua
Yet another Glass of Wine.
My first render testing Blender Fluid System on Indigo.
- Attachments
-
- Glass Wine.jpg (167.59 KiB) Viewed 15140 times
- pixie

- Posts: 2346
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am
- Location: Away from paradise
- 3D Software: Cinema 4D
- Contact:
Re: Yet another Glass of Wine.
Neat!! Can I taste a glass of your wine?kikeonline wrote:My first render testing Blender Fluid System on Indigo.
Re: Yet another Glass of Wine.
I love the irregularities in thickness!
this is what most wine glass renderings are lacking!
this is what most wine glass renderings are lacking!
Re: Yet another Glass of Wine.
Hmm, something just doesnt look right to me, the liquid is beautiful. The glass shape just doesnt seem correct :/ in my opinion, i still have no clue how to get blender fluids to conform so neatly to sides of another object, mine just punches through and looks blocky :/ do you just need to up the resolution?
nice work regardless of what i say.
nice work regardless of what i say.
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Yet another Glass of Wine.
Beautiful render... the liquid looks very realistic to me.
But I wonder if I ever have seen an glass shaped like this? I mean, the vent looks too small for me, and the thickness seems to be too strong?
But I wonder if I ever have seen an glass shaped like this? I mean, the vent looks too small for me, and the thickness seems to be too strong?
- kikeonline

- Posts: 160
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:47 am
- Location: Nicaragua
Re: Yet another Glass of Wine.
Yep thats right is all about the resolution, in this render... Resolution=230 , Surface Subdiv=2 , Vicosity= 1.0 * 10^-6 , About the water boundaries make sure you set the Realwolr-size correctly and the objects as obstacles.matsta wrote:Hmm, something just doesnt look right to me, the liquid is beautiful. The glass shape just doesnt seem correct :/ in my opinion, i still have no clue how to get blender fluids to conform so neatly to sides of another object, mine just punches through and looks blocky :/ do you just need to up the resolution?
nice work regardless of what i say.
I didnt want to model the same glass eveybody does so I model the glass from a real one i saw in a Jacky Chan movie, I search for the picture and model it
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Yet another Glass of Wine.
Hm, of course this type of wine glass is suitable for Jackie Chan.
Maybe for Chuck Norris, too.
Maybe for Chuck Norris, too.
