I've noticed a few annoying little thing lately, and sorry I don't have a model I can send, as I've just been fixing as I go, due to crazy deadlines!
1. Some issues with textures inside groups / components - sometimes the exported UV scale defaults to SketchUp's 254 x 254mm despite it being properly scaled. This is very frustrating when you don't notice till you see a finished render...
2. Perhaps related to the above - a similar issue with glass sometimes rendering black if it's within a group (I do have a bump applied normally, so it might be the scaling on this??)
* both of the above can be solved by simply exploding the group and nothing else...
3. If the RGB or Hue / Saturation values of a material are altered with the SketchUp sliders and you have previously exported the scene, the changes made have no effect. The one work-around currently is to rename the texture in question or delete all temp files. (I'm guessing this is related to the export speed improvements)
4. This is similar to above but a long standing issue - when using LinkedIGM - if you export a material and are unhappy with the results, and so alter the original .igm or .pigm unless you manually delete the previous version from the 'Unpacked' folder indigo does not implement the changes.
These are all minor issues, and do not really affect my daily life
Thanks in advance
*edit - oh and one more the Material ID tracer does not work on non-perspective camera. I actually use Indigo for coloured elevations if I've a good model, so it would be great to have this feature!


