This is a Beta release.
If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 32-bit:IndigoRenderer_4.0.38_Setup.exe
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:IndigoRenderer_x64_4.0.38_Setup.exe
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:IndigoRenderer_x64_v4.0.38.tar.gz
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):IndigoRenderer4.0.38.dmg
Indigo RT for Windows 32-bit:IndigoRT_4.0.38_Setup.exe
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:IndigoRT_x64_4.0.38_Setup.exe
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:IndigoRT_x64_v4.0.38.tar.gz
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):IndigoRT4.0.38.dmg
* GPU PT: Added initial architectural glass support.
* GPU PT: Fixed problems with AMD GPU execution failing on large numbers of instances.
* GPU PT: Added initial Glossy Transparent material support.
* GPU PT: Added initial double-sided thin material support.
* GPU PT: Added step blend support for blend material.
* GPU PT: Faster updates for realtime camera movement etc..
* Added preliminary support for contribution clamping, including UI support. Works on CPU and GPU. Added controls to mode configuration area in render settings.
* Improved efficiency of Phong on CPU
* Improved convergence speed of Glossy Transparent material on CPU
* Some optimisations for double-sided thin and coating mats.
* Optimisation for CPU single dir and bidir.
* Displaying better names (not codenames) for AMD GPU devices.
* Fixed problem with OpenGL preview not loading properly in some cases.
* Fixed saving of images by indigo_console.
* Fixed resume rendering from an IGI file.
* Fixed issue with trying to create an empty output directory for image saving.
* Improved log messages for Network manager.
* Changed "gpu_path_tracing" scene node render setting to "gpu".