If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.9 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.9 - ):
* Fixed performance scaling when rendering with multiple Nvidia GPU devices.
* Added initial support for baking lightmaps.
See light_map_baking_ob_uid, generate_lightmap_uvs, capture_direct_sun_illum render settings.
* Updated Open Image Denoise to 1.2.2 - slightly faster and improves denoising somewhat.
* Fixed some clashes between Open Image Denoise and the Intel OpenCL driver.
* Printing line and column numbers for more IGS parsing errors.
* Enabled CPU bucket rendering for the benchmark.
* Fixed some missing UID translation for included files for IES, emission scales, diffuse transmitter and fast SSS materials.
* Igmesh files can now be drag-and-dropped into Indigo for previewing.
* Made bump maps on blend materials under coatings or in double-sided thin materials work.
* Added a combo-box to select the material preview scene, can now render all the preview scenes that the dedicated mat preview can do, in the main render view.
* Bumped included SkIndigo version to 22.214.171.124.