Get feedback from others on your works in progress
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:23 pm
- Location: Poland
Superb Radiance. This is only meshlight lit? Can you show us light setup?
- Posts: 7240
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm
- Location: Paris, France
I love this one !
The fence is very reflective and has sharp angles/edges, it looks unsafe for kids ...
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:05 am
I think you can make the lights having some illumination as well.
it looks like the light is coming from nowhere!
C l a a s E i c k e K u h n e n
Artist : Designer : Educator
Assistant Professor Industrial Design
Kendall College of Art and Design
of Ferris State University
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
- Location: Berlin
Oh, nice crisp lighting...
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:20 am
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
this took 16 hours on ~17 cores at 1950x1350 px.
That's just sick!
Great lighting! Materials could use a little bump, but the lighting makes up for almost everything!
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:50 am
- Location: Tirol - Austria
- Posts: 2613
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 pm
- Location: Estonia
Great render !! I have to agree - lighting is good
- Posts: 6649
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
- Location: Austria near Vienna
Interactive kids museeum
<- I like those
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:42 pm
I went there once
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: BLEXBot [Crawler] and 3 guests