About 10 Indigo lifetime licences left

General News and accouncements regarding the Indigo render engine
fused
Developer
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: About 10 Indigo lifetime licences left

Post by fused » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Jambert wrote:Maybe it could have a tool box for network settings,choose master / slave, connect to ip, choose num threads in indigo and not at export... to make network rendering more user friendly
+1

Jambert
Indigo 100

Post by Jambert » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 pm

fused wrote:
Jambert wrote:Maybe it could have a tool box for network settings,choose master / slave, connect to ip, choose num threads in indigo and not at export... to make network rendering more user friendly
+1
thx fused, I hope it will be done soon... should make less work for developpers, there're still bug on blendigo network export

kmjs

Post by kmjs » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Hey so I just bought a license - but I didn't see anything about it being a lifetime license in the thank you email... I'm hoping that since I didn't see anything saying NO MORE LIFETIME LICENSES that I've made it in time? I guess since there's no way to tell who I am there is no way to say if I got one for sure... unless there still are some left?

fused
Developer
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Post by fused » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:32 am

sorry to tell you that, youre late....

http://www.indigorenderer.com/content/a ... ences-sold

too bad the news arent on the frontpage....

mcm

Post by mcm » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Oh, no. I've been looking all around for the last two weeks for any news about how many lifetime licenses were left. I couldn't find any definitive info anywhere. I was mulling over springing for one before most of the holiday shopping got underway.

rendigo
Indigo 100

Post by rendigo » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:24 pm

mcm wrote:Oh, no. I've been looking all around for the last two weeks for any news about how many lifetime licenses were left. I couldn't find any definitive info anywhere. I was mulling over springing for one before most of the holiday shopping got underway.
All I did was reading the forum every other day or so, that was enough to keep me informed about how many of those licenses were left. I was getting nervous though when it took like 7 days to get money from my bank to my paypal account, quite a log time in the internet age...

kmjs

Post by kmjs » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 am

fused wrote:too bad the news arent on the frontpage....
Too bad the news isn't also a little more explicit on the buy page, under the giant header of "Thinking of purchasing Indigo? Let us give you a few reasons why...", followed by a bunch of nice points, one of which happens to talk about the lifetime licenses (which I had read so many times before, so I glossed over the last sentence - dumb me, I know. It was a little misleading having the bold bullet text 'lifetime licenses'right at the bottom, next to the 'purchase at the store' button...

Meh... that's frustrating - as I just bought the license for my company (paying with the last of my checkings, I have a hilarious $33.06 (USD) in my account) arguing that we can afford it because it will pay itself off in upgrades, and will give us a reason to purchase bulk licenses, since we'll be acquainted with the workflow when we begin pre-production in February.

For those of you wondering why I'd spend my last chunk of change on Indigo, it's because I can't think of rendering without it!

That, and I sooo wanted that Indigo 100 badge... :(

37 posts