Discuss stuff not about Indigo.
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:19 am
- Location: Norway
I just want to know what 3D software is most used here
So why not make a Poll?
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:39 am
- Location: Canada
I use Maya and Blender, but mostly Maya, so I'll pick that one.
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:17 pm
- Location: Gießen Germany
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:06 am
- Location: Canada>Quebec>Montreal
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:16 pm
XSI all the way !! just need some cool renderers, hint hint
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:26 pm
I actually started using 3ds Max since indigo did not work with Maya... but now the maya plugin we made (well now its like mostly you
, but my computer struggles are bad) is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Matt B. >>Maya To Indigo<<
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:38 am
- Location: Venice, CA
i have an incomplete version of an XSI plugin if you would like to attempt to use it. its in disarray, i would love someones help working on the parts that need to be worked on.
contact me offline
doer of things somewhat technical
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:13 am
Blender has been my poison since last november.
"Everyone wades knee-deep in the mud, until they become competent enough to walk on it Jesus style."
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:14 am
- Location: Colombia
I used to use Max but updates became too expensive (with the price of an update you can get C4d or XSI foundation) so my new baby is Blender!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:13 pm
I use Max, Rhino & Blender, but soon XSI Foundation or Cinema4D... I'm trying this
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:59 am
- Location: Leeds, UK
I use Blender, but have spent more time with Cinema4D in the past. Just too expensive though and the "little angel me" on my shoulder wouldn't allow me to use it anymore...
All F/OSS these days.
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:43 pm
- Location: Vancouver B.C.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:33 am
Blender and Indigo seem to become a natural match. I just wish Indigo was OS, too.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:12 am
Blender and Indigo here at my room. When I get some free time I go to the computer lab and get to model in Max. But I cant install the export script so I just model in max and take it into blender.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:57 pm
Wings (for the simplicity.)
C4D CE 6 (for the splines. Oh, and it was free.)
Blender (for textures...for now...)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests