If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.13 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.13 - ):
4.4.13 - 4.4.14
* Fixed non-interactive Indigo (indigo console etc..) not exiting when an error occurs.
* Fixed resuming rendering from IGI while using bucket rendering not working properly.
* Fixed bug where if the extension is not appended to the image save path, indigo gui does not save the image (only happened on linux)
* Made it so that tonemapping/imaging (in particular denoising) can be cancelled part way through.
* Fixed UI lockup when updating layer thumbnails in UI while denoising is taking place.
* On tonemapping, imaging changes etc.., tonemap without denoising initially, then tonemap with denoising 2 seconds later.
Makes changing tonemapping etc.. much more responsive when denoising is enabled.
* MLT: checking if optimise for denoise or bucket rendering is enabled to give error about bucket rendering
* Improved licensing dialog, in particular the online licensing tab.
* Improved speed of grabbing online licence
* Updated Qt version
* Fixed thread affinity error when rendering with more threads than logical cores.
* Fixed issue with setting thread affinity when the number of CPUs in a group is 64.
* Improved handling of base env spectrum with GPU rendering.
* Fixed sun+env map blends working incorrectly on the GPU in some cases.
* Changed way rendering speed is calculated, always works off last pass speed now, instead of overall speed since the start of render for non-bucket rendering.
* Lots of UI improvements 'under the hood'.
* Fixed clipping of text in dock widget titles in dark theme, other theme improvements.
* First entry in theme drop-down box in options dialog on Mac is now "platform appearance" - uses system appearance to decide between light and dark themes.
* Added trace_through_trans_mats_for_channels render setting, true by default.
* Fixes spectral output to work with MLT properly.
* Scaling RGB preview of spectral render channels so they match the usual RGB rendering.
* GPU: Added explicit light connections for SSS, which means IOR 1 participating media work now.
* GPU: Added participating media and SSS render channels.
* Allowing change of initial subresolution when doing CPU bucketed rendering.
* Added GPU support for lightmap baking.
* Added a lightmapping settings section in the render mode settings UI.
* Added some new preset resolutions.
* Added 512*512 resolution option for material previews.
* Optimised media handling. Max num media a ray can be in is now 4 on CPU.
* Fixed bug with wavelength bin begin offset by half the bin width for spectral env maps.
* Changed spectral_output_start_wavelength default value to 390 nm, and spectral_output_bucket_width default value to 310/8, to reflect the new rendering wavelength range.
* Added a bunch more render settings as queue override options, including Save tonemapped/untonemapped EXRs etc.., and render channel options.
* Show the autofocus distance in the focus distance spinbox in the camera controls.
* Fixed OpenGL preview widget not showing anything when shown after a scene has already been loaded.
* Fixed bug with env map rotation showing as zero degrees in some cases.
* Fixed material preview context checks being broken.
* Fixed render mode area getting squashed in UI.
* Fixed double buffering setting (which is on by default) applying to CPU non-bucketed rendering.
* Fixed OpenGL preview not being loaded properly after changing material preview scenes.