If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
* GPU PT: Added support for sun + env map sum material.
* GPU PT: Fixed problem with some scenes not rendering when using many textures, especially on Nvidia GPUs.
* Fixed resuming of renders with GPU rendering enabled in the scene.
* Fixed issue where material realtime updates would not show in the material preview.
* Fixed issue where material preview could get 'stuck' after a scene error.
* Fixed property editor back and forwards buttons in dark theme.
* Fixed sun light layer not working correctly on GPU.
* Made pick info work for loaded images.
* Fixed problem with foreground_alpha, non-circular apertures, and vignetting off.
* Improved sampling for sun/sky and env map blends.
* Fixed 2d Voronoi noise looking different on CPU than GPU.
* Increased precision/num digits in texture matrix and offset controls.
* Fixed unpacking of PIGS files being slow when lots of files in the PIGS.