If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 32-bit:
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 32-bit:
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
* Improved dark theme. Added new dark icons for dark theme.
* Improved default/grey theme a bit on Mac.
* Added initial implementation of render queue override settings.
* Added UI for them in render queue settings panel.
* OpenGL preview is only initialised when visible.
* Greatly increased the speed of the scene node list on scenes with lots of nodes.
* Sped up scene parsing somewhat.
* Moved reset layout menu item from Tools to Window menu.
* Fixed rendering issues with negative RGB values.
* Improved some XML parsing error messages in a few places.
* GPU PT: Fixed invisible-to-camera support, was creating artifacts.
* Added log display widget to network manager, improved error messages.
* Fixed issue where setting the halt time on multiple render queue items would update the halt spp for all of them, and vice-versa.
* Made it that you can edit the output path for multiple render queue items at once.
You can use '%frame', which will be replaced with the frame index.
* Added back some output to render log when image saving is initiated.
* Not clearing render log in UI when new scene is loaded. Makes it a bit easier to see what's going on in queue renderings.