This release might contain some serious bugs and usability issues. If you notice something weird, please let me know.
indigo-for-cinema-4d-4.0.43-installer.exe - Includes installers for R11.5 - R15
indigo-rt-for-cinema-4d-4.0.43-installer.exe - Includes installers for R11.5 - R15
The R15 build should work fine with R16 and later.
indigo-for-c4d-4.0.43-R12-mac.zip (R12 version works with R13)
indigo-for-c4d-4.0.43-R14-mac.zip (R14 version works with R15 and probably later versions)
indigo-rt-for-c4d-4.0.43-R12-mac.zip (R12 version works with R13)
indigo-rt-for-c4d-4.0.43-R14-mac.zip (R14 version works with R15 probably later versions)
Indigo for Cinema 4D 4.0.43
* Updated to indigo 4.0.43 sdk.
* Fixed material export command.
* Fixed bug where UVs would be wrong (slightly faster mesh export).
* Added global MeshCache (faster consecutive render startup times).
* Fixed a bug where instances with indigo subdiv weren't recognised as instances.
* Disabled image saving in all preview or internal render scenarios.
* Added interactive preview prototype (currently only supports updates to camera, background settings and materials, nothing that sits in the scene hierarchy).