Blendigo Will Not Render UV Map Texture

Come here for help & support.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
riley1389

Blendigo Will Not Render UV Map Texture

Post by riley1389 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 am

Hello, I've started experiencing problems since I started experimenting with Blendigo, I formally use skindigo, and still do except for high poly models. Moving on, it seems that I assign a skin map to my human model the UV map isn't rendered. However, it is rendered in both blender and Indigo's pre-render viewport. So any help as to what I can do would be greatly appreciated!
Attachments
blenderuvmaperror.jpg
This is what I get when I start rendering. I noticed the white is extremely uneven.

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Re: Blendigo Will Not Render UV Map Texture

Post by Zom-B » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:28 am

I know from C4D that indigo doesn't like multiple polygon selection for specific materials to have the same polygons in multiple selections.... does that make sense??! :lol:

So check if your foot polygon selection is also in another used polygon selection of the model.

Also use the Material picker in the GUI and check what material gets rendered here...
polygonmanufaktur.de

Polinalkrimizei

Re: Blendigo Will Not Render UV Map Texture

Post by Polinalkrimizei » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Hey riley1389, can you share .blend file of a simplified version of your scene? If so, I'll investigate tonight. Or post an image of the material settings from Indigo.
Does it work if you apply the skin map to a cube?

About the uneven white: Be sure that "vignetting" in the camera panel is unchecked. If you use pure white BG illumination with your hemi, the output should be pure white. Also try using camera tonemapping, I remember that Reinhard tends to "burn" your images in the center, but I might be wrong...

Really enjoying your materials btw, thanks a lot for sharing! :)

3 posts • Page 1 of 1