Here's a small batch of fixes for IndigoMax. Thanks to all who have contributed.
- Added: Material override function with include/exclude dialog
- Done: Removed restriction stopping renders of little swatches. Might need to regenerate thumbnail cache to update.
- Done: Updated to IndigoSDK 3.6.26
- Added: Emission scales assigned on object (model) basis in Indigo properties tab
- Added: model properties dialog
- Fixed: phong has incorrect colour in compact mat editor preview
- Done: renamed "Indigo Settings" modifier to "Indigo Subdivision" as only subdivision parameters are left visible
- Done: objects now respect "visible to camera" setting in main properties tab
- Fixed: Installer path auto-detection
IndigoMax RT 0.3.9
Versions: max2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2014 64bit.
This version renders material previews with short halt time, it gives relatively fast response, but results with low sampling for more complex materials. This issue will be addressed with separate preview window in future versions.
Hope for some comments, suggestions and descriptive bug reports. Please post them in this thread or send PM.