It's been a long time since I've posted here anything
As you may or may not know Maxigo is no longer the official exporter (it got replaced by IndigoMax last year) and I'm no more related to Glare.
Since then Maxigo has become my private hobby project.
I haven't "officially" worked on it since last November, but it still exists and I use it for all my Indigo scenes. Also some of the forum users have used it and I've been asked to make it available for the public (cheers Dcm ).
So here it is for everyone who wants to play with it.
Maxigo is completely rewritten in C++ and is a render plugin now. Be aware, that it may be full of bugs ans glitches cause there hasn't been many testers. But it works for me and it may be useful to someone else too.
A video showing how Maxigo works inside Slate editor:Changes in v.3.2.1 beta2:
Complete rewrite in C++. Maxigo is a render plugin now and can be found under "Render setup" panel.
(Previous Maxigo materials are supported.)
* added - New unified material type - MaxigoMtl
* added - New material type - MaxigoLnk
* added - Material previews inside standard preview slots
* added - Support for Slate Material Editor
* added - "Color Correction map" exports using correct bitmap resolution (if bitmap in submap slot)
* added - New light layers system (Light Layers rollout)
* added - Global Displacement and Bump multipliers (Globals rollout)
* added - Clay Mode (Globals rollout)
* added - Support for new Sky model
* added - GPU switch (General settings rollout)
* added - Console mode (General settings rollout)
* added - support for Max default lights
* added - support for following photometric light shapes: point, line, rectangle, sphere, cylinder
* added - Support for Vray light (only plane and sphere shapes at the moment)
* added - support for Mental Ray and Vray sky portals
* added - Custom parameters to standard cameras ("Indigo camera" rollout under camera settings)
* improved - Faster scene export
* improved - Faster instances export
* improved - Vray material conversion
* removed - igm/pigm import/export (somewhat replaced by MaxigoLnk)
Video about new MaxigoLnk material:
Added bug fixes for Max 2013. (No installer! Only plugin file.)