Blendigo - OSX

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Blender Indigo export script
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
midnight.mangler
Indigo 100

Blendigo - OSX

Post by midnight.mangler » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Why is there currently no blendigo version currently available for download for osx ?

Thanks
Mangler

dougal2
Developer

Re: Blendigo - OSX

Post by dougal2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Hi,

Lots of people had problems with the installer on OSX, hardly any could get it to work without eventually doing it manually.

There are instructions on this forum if you wish to do the manual installation, however will need some knowledge of the Termninal.

I hope to address the installer issues soon and get the OSX version put back up.

Cheers,
Doug

midnight.mangler
Indigo 100

Post by midnight.mangler » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:24 am

Ok, thanks.

Not to be seen to be too critical here, as I know Indigo and the surrounding ecosystem is still developing momentum and I'm supportive of that, but is there a timeline for this ?

In the meantime I will give the manual install a crack, but maybe then it might still help other users to post a version of the installer, broken though it may be, with the appropriate caveats and link to the terminal install process so that the situation is clear but that those with the necessary skills can have a crack at it.

Many thanks
Mangler

benn

Post by benn » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 pm

I just emailed doug and I'll make sure we have a working os x installer available within two weeks. Sorry for the delay mangler!

4 posts • Page 1 of 1