Page 1 of 1

trouble getting started

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 am
by Bilski
I have searched this forum for anyone else getting this python script error and struck out. I get this when I try to expot to blendigo. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled Blender 2.49 along with the python 2.6 and the most recent indigo renderer and blendigo exporter in that order. Any help? I am anxious to see what indigo can do for my Blender models. Thanks.

Re: trouble getting started

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:00 pm
by Jambert
Try to launch blendigo with a very simple scene. one camera, one cube and a sun. Can your share your file?

Re: trouble getting started

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:22 pm
by SmartDen
Jambert wrote:Try to launch blendigo with a very simple scene. one camera, one cube and a sun. Can your share your file?
1.0.9 is't work correct with python 2.6 try 2.5 or get a newer blendigo

Re: trouble getting started

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:28 am
by Bilski
I am trying to launch blendigo with the default cube. Nothing more. Another thing I don't understand is that I have down loaded the latest version of blendigo, 2.0.10 but 1.0.9 shows up in the export menu. I am so confused.

Re: trouble getting started

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 am
by Jambert
Bilski wrote:I am trying to launch blendigo with the default cube. Nothing more. Another thing I don't understand is that I have down loaded the latest version of blendigo, 2.0.10 but 1.0.9 shows up in the export menu. I am so confused.
2.0.10 is install in script->render

Why don't you use blendigo 1.1.18 and last free indigo? You get all what you need there

http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... f=1&t=5554
http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... f=8&t=5775

there are link for python...

Re: trouble getting started

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:13 am
by Bilski
Thank you for your help. I haven't had much time try your suggestions out yet, but wanted to thank you anyway.

Re: trouble getting started

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:04 am
by dmn
If you're still having the same error message then look here.