Page 1 of 1

Blendigo 2.0.8

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:12 pm
by benn
Download windows installer from:

http://www.indigorenderer.com/dist/plug ... taller.exe

Mac version to come..

Changes:

* Fixed textures on os x
* Fixed previews
* Fixed detection of Indigo

Ben

Re: Blendigo 2.0.8

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 pm
by Doug Armand
Initial impressions.

Nice to have a dark background again and I like the way the Indigo logo is used. :D
Love the fact that Blendigo doesn't disappear when you render :D

Can't seem to find a way to set thread priority? Be nice to set it here instead waiting for the GUI to load. :(

Disabling 'default.igs' seems to work again, can save and name the .igs file where I want it to be - thanks for that. Haven't tried using them yet to see if I can resume from them. Will try that later :D

No way to set where to save/name .igi or png files :(

Marks out of 10? 5 :wink:

Re: Blendigo 2.0.8

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 pm
by Jambert
benn wrote:Download windows installer from:

Mac version to come..
And linux too?

Re: Blendigo 2.0.8

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm
by dakiru
benn wrote:Download windows installer from:

http://www.indigorenderer.com/dist/plug ... taller.exe

Mac version to come..

Changes:

* Fixed textures on os x
* Fixed previews
* Fixed detection of Indigo

Ben
Thank you for fixing the background issue. I've tested it in the same .blend and it doesn't do it. Nice :D

Re: Blendigo 2.0.8

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:02 am
by ROUBAL
Thank you,

The interface behaviour is better, and this time I had no path problems :D

I have still not found an autosave folder for png or igi file, but this feature is relative to indigo, not Blendigo, right ?

PS: please, may I have my indigo 100 badge ? I know that indigo will not render faster or better with it, but I'll feel less deserted :lol: