Page 1 of 1

Help with installation. *EDIT* Fixed, Thanks

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:04 pm
by And1Legend21
Just wondering if some one can help me out here. I am using blendigo_v1114 and Indigo 1.1.15. My problem is that the files that I am rendering don save as pictures in the renders folder. Indigo can render the blender scene but it wont save the pic for some reason. If any one can help that would be great.

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:36 pm
by dmn
is your image save period set to a reasonably low number? find it under the system tab in blendigo script interface. try setting it at 60 and display period at 20. Raise them when you are ready for a final render.

by default the image should be saved into the ../indigo[version]/renders folder, at least on windows.

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:53 am
by And1Legend21
dmn wrote:is your image save period set to a reasonably low number? find it under the system tab in blendigo script interface. try setting it at 60 and display period at 20. Raise them when you are ready for a final render.

by default the image should be saved into the ../indigo[version]/renders folder, at least on windows.
Thank you very much, also I don't know if this is a problem. But as the Indigo starts up it says that log.txt failed to open. I am not sure if this is a problem since the program still works.

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:55 am
by Kram1032
known bug, don't worry about it ;) It doesn't quite affect anything except that Indigo can't save into log-files.... ;)

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 am
by And1Legend21
K thanks for the help guys.

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:01 am
by dmn
And1Legend21 wrote:K thanks for the help guys.
Yay! I helped someone! :D :oops:

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 am
by And1Legend21
One more thing :D When I try to use an image for a texture i get an error reading

Image

I assume that I have to make a UV set, just I have no clue how to do that. Any ideas?

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:33 am
by XerXor
i guess it's because of the name

Image

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 pm
by WytRaven
The default uv set name in Blender is "UVTex" but Blendigo still defaults to "uv". I find it easiest to just change the name in Blendigo. However it would be nice if the next update of Blendigo would change its default to "UVTex".

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:35 pm
by And1Legend21
Thank you very much for the help.