Missing installer for Blendigo Mac?

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Blender Indigo export script
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Manser

Missing installer for Blendigo Mac?

Post by Manser » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello Indigo masters!

I am a longtime user of Indigo, and I use it with Skindigo through Sketchup.

I recently started playing around with Blender. I am running verstion 2.79b on a mac.

I would be greatly interested in using Blendigo to render my Blender models in Indigo. I am having trouble with the Blendigo installer. When I go to the Indigo for Blender downloads page, and click on the "For Apple OSX" link, I am redirected to a forum page that has an archive link, a windows link, some other links. I clicked on the archive link, and downloaded a folder that says "blendigo-4.0.10" when I open it up, there is an indigo exporter file and a small .txt file. There is no installer. I've attached screen grabs of what I am talking about.
blendigo.png
download screen.png
Am I missing something? Sorry - I do not understand what I am supposed to do next. Did I download the wrong thing or can someone share the path where I am supposed to put this folder?

Sorry if this is a noob question. I have been searching the forums and have not found anything that directly answers my question. Thanks in advance.

Oscar J
1st Place Winner
3D Software: Blender

Re: Missing installer for Blendigo Mac?

Post by Oscar J » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:45 pm

First of all, use this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15118

Second, zip the "indigo_exporter" folder and use "install from archive" option in the blender add-ons menu, using this zip file. That's how I usually do it.

Manser

Re: Missing installer for Blendigo Mac?

Post by Manser » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Hot diggety - that worked!! Thank you, Oscar J. I sincerely appreciate it.
Cheers!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1