* Implemented scene scale units
* Make use of blender camera's sensor width
* Change camera tonemapping EV value to float
* Add a link button in External mat to materials DB
* Fix output path for extracting packed images
* Redirect all exporter "console" output to the info bar
* Increase max blackbody and rgb gain

MANUAL INSTALLATION

Unzip the archive. Move the extracted indigo folder into your Blender addons folder.
You should end up with <blender scripts>/addons/indigo/

Run Blender 2.6, go into User Preferences/Addons, and find the Render section. Locate the Blendigo entry
and enable the addon by clicking the little checkbox on the right.

INSTALLATION VIA BLENDER

Run Blender 2.6, go into User Preferences/Addons. Click the "Install Addon" button and choose the blendigo-2.5-3.2.5.0.zip file. The addon will be installed and shown to you, ready for activation.

If you are upgrading, be sure to choose the "Overwrite" option when selecting the .zip file.

You can easily check the installed version in the Addons panel. After upgrading/replacing I would strongly recommend restarting blender.

HINTS

Save your User Settings now to make Blendigo activate every time you start Blender 2.6.

Non-windows users will have to also fill in the "Path to Indigo" setting in the "Indigo Render Engine Settings"
panel. (Windows does this automatically from the information provided by the installer). Note that you should
specify the installation directory (or Indigo.app on OSX) for this setting.

YOUR FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED

As with the current efforts to get Indigo 3.x as complete and user-friendly as possible,
please please keep reporting any issues you find with Blendigo - it is your feedback as
users and artists alone that push Blendigo forward into being the software that works for you.

haluperido

Re: Blendigo (for Blender 2.6x) 3.2.5.0

Post by haluperido » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi and thanks for an update!

Pity that exporter doesn't show it's progress in blender console window like it did in previous releases. Is there a way to put this back on as a switchable option or something like that?

[EDIT]

I've got some issues with bigger scenes (complex meshes + lots of particles) - informations about exporting progress shows only after it finishes exporting

dougal2
Developer

Post by dougal2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 am

haluperido wrote:Hi and thanks for an update!

Pity that exporter doesn't show it's progress in blender console window like it did in previous releases. Is there a way to put this back on as a switchable option or something like that?

[EDIT]

I've got some issues with bigger scenes (complex meshes + lots of particles) - informations about exporting progress shows only after it finishes exporting
I could add a switch to do something like that if it's really helpful. Another thing I could do it update blender's own rendering progress bar during export so that there's an indication of progress.

FakeShamus

Post by FakeShamus » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:18 am

I agree about a progress bar - its not totally necessary, but definitely helps in my workflow

Doug Armand
Indigo 100

Post by Doug Armand » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:32 am

Would prefer that things like camera motion blur, HDRI & Sun, Rotate a HDRI Env Map, etc features are implemented/fixed first.

But thats just because those things are actually affecting the 'real' work I can do. :shock:
Doug

Doug Armand

FakeShamus

Post by FakeShamus » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:25 am

OSX paths and export are now working like a charm, by the way. thanks!

haluperido

Post by haluperido » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Doug Armand wrote:Would prefer that things like camera motion blur, HDRI & Sun, Rotate a HDRI Env Map, etc features are implemented/fixed first.

But thats just because those things are actually affecting the 'real' work I can do. :shock:
Indeed, those would be very desired! :)

dougal2
Developer

Post by dougal2 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm

haluperido wrote:
Doug Armand wrote:Would prefer that things like camera motion blur, HDRI & Sun, Rotate a HDRI Env Map, etc features are implemented/fixed first.

Indeed, those would be very desired! :)
I'm working on it, but I want a couple of issues to be fixed in Indigo first before I release the Blendigo implementation :)

fbrunell

Post by fbrunell » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 am

Hello,

I noticed that when we launch a render from blender with option "Skip writing existing mesh", material are also not recalculated.

Would it be complicated to be able to change materials assign to object/UVs when using this option. I beleive that what is long is the actual Mesh conversion when there are lots of vertices. But usually, there should not be more than 1 or 2 material per object!

Would be usefull for animation.

Thanks,

9 posts • Page 1 of 1