Page 1 of 1
how obtein rectanglelight?
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:02 am
by 8bstudio
hI!
I saw in last post of Ono about Sea water that he used a rectanglelight! In Blender I don't know how can I insert and export! Someone can help me please?
Thanks!
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:10 am
by qinjuehang
Indigo doesn't support blender lihts I think. instead use a mesh with a non-zero emitting value.
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:12 am
by 8bstudio
In Indigo Blender manual, rectanglelight is mentioned but I don't understand how export, maybe I must write xml by hand?
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:21 am
by zuegs
if you want do use real "rectanglelight" you have do write it in XML. In Blender you can create an emitting rectangular plane that gets exported as meshlight which should create same result

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:18 am
by 8bstudio
Thanks Zuegs!