Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Blender Indigo export script
User avatar
dougal2
Developer
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
Location: South London

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by dougal2 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:05 am

Stupid #!BPY problem for windows 2.6.1.2 has been fixed, please re-download and re-install.

2.6.1.2 for Linux coming next...

User avatar
Doug Armand
Indigo 100
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: London UK

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by Doug Armand » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 am

dougal2 wrote:Stupid #!BPY problem for windows 2.6.1.2 has been fixed, please re-download and re-install.

2.6.1.2 for Linux coming next...
Nice update but I see it doesn't solve that error I reported today?
Doug

Doug Armand

User avatar
dougal2
Developer
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
Location: South London

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by dougal2 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 am

Doug Armand wrote:
dougal2 wrote:Stupid #!BPY problem for windows 2.6.1.2 has been fixed, please re-download and re-install.

2.6.1.2 for Linux coming next...
Nice update but I see it doesn't solve that error I reported today?
Right.... sorry, I knew the release was broken and assumed it was the same error.

Back to the code then... :roll:

User avatar
Doug Armand
Indigo 100
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: London UK

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by Doug Armand » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 am

Hehe no rest for the wicked...or programmers :D
Doug

Doug Armand

User avatar
dougal2
Developer
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
Location: South London

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by dougal2 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 am

Linux release is up

User avatar
cooler_inc
2nd Place Winner
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: Ukraine, Donetsk
Contact:

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by cooler_inc » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:55 am

Hi, is this blendigo release for blender 2.5?

User avatar
Doug Armand
Indigo 100
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: London UK

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by Doug Armand » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:59 am

cooler_inc wrote:Hi, is this blendigo release for blender 2.5?
No - nuff said :wink:

actually you can find the beta for it here http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... f=8&t=9799
but it's pretty iffy - sorry Dougal :shock:
Doug

Doug Armand

User avatar
dougal2
Developer
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
Location: South London

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by dougal2 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 am

Doug Armand wrote:
cooler_inc wrote:Hi, is this blendigo release for blender 2.5?
No - nuff said :wink:

actually you can find the beta for it here http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... f=8&t=9799
but it's pretty iffy - sorry Dougal :shock:
The Beta release was made at an early stage in development (probably should have called it Alpha :roll:).
The chances of it working with the latest 2.5x builds are quite slim.

It has progressed a bit since then, but in private as it now contains some super-secret stuff :)
I'm waiting for Glare to give the go-ahead before I release another test version.

User avatar
Doug Armand
Indigo 100
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: London UK

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by Doug Armand » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:26 am

dougal2 wrote:
Doug Armand wrote:
cooler_inc wrote:Hi, is this blendigo release for blender 2.5?
No - nuff said :wink:

actually you can find the beta for it here http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... f=8&t=9799
but it's pretty iffy - sorry Dougal :shock:
The Beta release was made at an early stage in development (probably should have called it Alpha :roll:).
The chances of it working with the latest 2.5x builds are quite slim.

It has progressed a bit since then, but in private as it now contains some super-secret stuff :)
I'm waiting for Glare to give the go-ahead before I release another test version.
To be fair to Dougal if you use stable releases then you should be fine. Thats what I am doing and so far so good.

If you wish to go 'beta' testing then obviously who knows what may happen?
Doug

Doug Armand

patlecoq
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by patlecoq » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi,

A light layer named 'Layer 0' is always present in the light layers.
Could this layer not be created?
Without it, Indigo consumes less memory and is a little bit faster.
Also, could a 'noLG' button, as in LuxBlend, be added to merge all light layers?

User avatar
dougal2
Developer
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
Location: South London

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by dougal2 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:44 am

2.6.1.3

Superseded by 2.6.1.4, see below.

New in this release:

* Fixed object rotation motion blur

YOUR FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED

As with the current efforts to get Indigo 2.6 as complete and user-friendly as possible, please please keep reporting any issues you find with Blendigo - it is your feedback as users and artists alone that push Blendigo forward into being the software that works for you.

FakeShamus
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 11:34 am

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by FakeShamus » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 am

hey, I'm wondering if the camera shift issue I mentioned here: http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... =8&t=10369
has been looked at?
I never got any response about it. eagerly awaiting mac version... thanks!

User avatar
dougal2
Developer
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
Location: South London

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by dougal2 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am

My Mac development environment is currently a little broken.. I will try and restore it this weekend :)
I'll also look at the shift error.

User avatar
SaphireS
Indigo 100
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 9:06 am
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by SaphireS » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 am

One thing that still bugs me:
If you have Clayrender activated and you do a material-preview you get a preview of the clay material.
Is it possible to only apply the clay-tag if you click on render and not on preview of materials?

blendigo 2.6.1.3
Your ad here!

User avatar
dag
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:28 am

Re: Blendigo 2.6.x Betas

Post by dag » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am

Blendigo isn't adding <num_threads> to igs when <auto_choose_num_threads> is false, so when you resume or start a render from igs, Indigo use only 1 thread.

Post Reply
47 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests