Blender2indigo 0.62beta1

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Blender Indigo export script
Jananton

Post by Jananton » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:35 pm

mchannemann wrote:Do you guys have any eta for a exporter for the new test indigio?

Thor

PS:
I don't want to push it is pure interest :roll:
Hmm, any time when I click on the link to the beta release of indigo 0.7 on the Home page here, I get a page stating I'm not allowed to go there, so I'm not likely or tempted to devellop anything for something I can't use or try... 8)

On a more positive note, this is a test for combining sun sky and a lamp (meshlicht multiplied by 200 temp 3200k, see previous post)

Rendertime approx 3 hrs, don't know how to call it, but "SeaView" sounds appropriate... :)

Greetings from nighttime Amsterdam,

Jan
Last edited by Jananton on Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

afecelis
3D Software: Blender

Post by afecelis » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:42 pm

Jan, you can grab it directly from here:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/montecarl ... _test1.zip

I've also gotten that error of not having the rights to access.

Cool test! Any chance of checking your settings for the physical sky and the mesh light? :wink:
AMD Ryzen 7 1800 @3.6ghz, 32GB ddr4 3200 mhz Ram, Nvidia RTX 3060 12GB, Win10, Blender/Sketchup/Modo/Cinema4d

Jananton

Post by Jananton » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:13 pm

afecelis wrote:Jan, you can grab it directly from here:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/montecarl ... _test1.zip

I've also gotten that error of not having the rights to access.

Cool test! Any chance of checking your settings for the physical sky and the mesh light? :wink:
Thanks for the link, got it. I presume this zip comes with a doc for the added features or do I need another link for that... :wink:

As for the settings, they where all default (in 63beta2) using sky sun and linear (none, - I will alter that name to linear again for 63beta3 -), except that I used a homegrown xml editor to multiply the <gain> value with 200 for the meshlight (now at approx 24000,0).

I noticed the scale slider in a picture of a previous version of the exporter you posted, and I'm wondering where that's lost in translation so to speak... 8)

I'll see if that can be gotten up and running again, since that will solve the need for an extern xml edit step, what in fact makes running directly from blender quite useless... :?

Well, it's sunday 2am and running now over here, so I'll sign off for the night and see you all later today.

Greetings from sleepy Amsterdam,

Jan
Last edited by Jananton on Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afecelis
3D Software: Blender

Post by afecelis » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:20 pm

Very cool Jan! I'll be eagerly waiting for anything new. (beta3)
ps. I like the organic and changing nature of you closing phrases, hehehehe. Amsterdam is indeed beautiful, but I thought your phrase always said "cloudy", then I noticed it was rainy, and now...sleepy :wink:
I presume this zip comes with a doc for the added features or do I need another link for that?
Unfortunately, this zip comes with a pdf that's still for 0.6 and so far there's no 0.7 documentation to check :(

I should say then,
Greetings from tropical Bucaramanga! hehehehhee :D
Though, believe me, I wish days were cloudy and rainy here for a while. This hot time (can't say summer since we don't have seasons) is starting to become too long and a pain to stand.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800 @3.6ghz, 32GB ddr4 3200 mhz Ram, Nvidia RTX 3060 12GB, Win10, Blender/Sketchup/Modo/Cinema4d

Phil

Post by Phil » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:30 pm

Hi Janatnton,

The beta2 works perfect on my system now :D

Thanks a lot!

Regards, Phil

u3dreal

Post by u3dreal » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:25 pm

Hi afecelis,hi all

Ok the exporter is almost done the only problem i have is how to orthogonalze matrices .. as the code given by zuegs does not seem to
work for me at last ..

cheers

u3dreal :)

Jananton

Post by Jananton » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:33 pm

u3dreal wrote:Hi afecelis,hi all

Ok the exporter is almost done the only problem i have is how to orthogonalze matrices .. as the code given by zuegs does not seem to
work for me at last ..
Hello u3dreal,

Did you pick up the new one, 63beta3 for indigo 0.6 from the other thread with that name... :?:

Since 'orthogonalze matrices' sounds very 0.7 to me... 8)

Greetings from nighttime Amsterdam,

Jan

u3dreal

Post by u3dreal » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:37 pm

Yes right it's for 0.7 test1 -.. it's amost done..

cheers

u3dreal ;)

113 posts