Page 1 of 1
Indigo software
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:29 am
by dominike
hi everyone.
the free mode is limited to 0.7 megapixels !
How many megapixels will I have available if I acquire one of the Indigo licenses?
With a license wll the time of rendering be faster? ( I know depends of the computer too )
If so is it the same quality of rendering used on the ''Guetting start tutorial''?
Thank you
Re: Indigo software
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:58 pm
by Godzilla
If you purchase a license, there is no size limit (Except what your hardware can handle), no watermark, and you can use your images for commercial work.
Re: Indigo software
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 pm
by OnoSendai
dominike wrote:hi everyone.
the free mode is limited to 0.7 megapixels !
How many megapixels will I have available if I acquire one of the Indigo licenses?
With a license wll the time of rendering be faster? ( I know depends of the computer too )
If so is it the same quality of rendering used on the ''Guetting start tutorial''?
Thank you
Hi Dominike,
The licensed version does not have a megapixel limit; it's limited only by the amount of RAM your computer has.
With a license, the rendering goes at the same speed, although you do get 2 included node licenses for network rendering.
Re: Indigo software
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 pm
by benn
The full version has exactly the same quality as the free version, some of the images in the Indigo manual weren't rendered for long enough (only 30 seconds in some cases), so that is why they look a little noisy, we'll be redoing the renders in the manual for the next version.