What going to happen to us?

General questions about Indigo, the scene format, rendering etc...
jteh715g1

Re: What going to happen to us?

Post by jteh715g1 » Tue May 05, 2009 7:35 am

eman7613 wrote:
jteh715g1 wrote:Thanks guys. It is true, that would be a very good present. I'll ask them and see what kind of response I can get from them. I would want to get into the field of engineering when I get older and even though this isn't about engineering, I can make it look good. Thanks for the advice.
More then you think it is! Generaly you use auto cad or one of the other CAD suits when designing anything - client / boss needs to see how progress is going - export , set up scene, redner, present!
Yes, very true. About what you said, not that your spelling was bad.

Gog

Post by Gog » Tue May 19, 2009 5:07 am

Well, I haven't read every page of this thread, jumping a few in the middle, but my view on it is this,

Good Luck Nick, I thoroughly enjoy using indigo and it's a great renderer, you deserve some return and I had figured that this would go commercial although a bit of me had hoped it might go the other way and become open source.

On the other hand, I do 3d as a hobby with very little budget for software so I won't be updating to any new versions of indigo. What I would like to see is a student or hobby version for a lower licence fee for non commercial only but still have decent resolution and no watermark.

PureSpider

Post by PureSpider » Tue May 19, 2009 5:45 am

Gog wrote:What I would like to see is a student or hobby version for a lower licence fee for non commercial only but still have decent resolution and no watermark.
+1! :mrgreen:

Borgleader

Post by Borgleader » Tue May 19, 2009 5:50 am

PureSpider wrote:
Gog wrote:What I would like to see is a student or hobby version for a lower licence fee for non commercial only but still have decent resolution and no watermark.
+1! :mrgreen:
I might actually buy that...if i get a summer job....or suddenly become good at 3d modelling :lol:
benn hired a mercenary to kill my sig...

154 posts