ORIGINAL FILE

General questions about Indigo, the scene format, rendering etc...
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
filippo

ORIGINAL FILE

Post by filippo » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:23 am

Alain said "This not "inspiration" this is COPYING Evermotions Archinteriors Vol. 12 ! "
he has complained that the file that I render whit indigo, it 's evermotion file , I report it in the image..

I have all archinterior cd and I test indigo Vs vray !!!!I believe it is more important to test the render quality beacuse indigo it's a render engine and not modeler.......If you think that this is wrong ...I said you that I use 10 or 12 file of evermotion, and in my gallery you find the name of evermotion when I use the file!!!!!!!
I am sorry that some users have to evil..I help all user, when I could, and I post my materil (manual and tutorial) for help new user!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if the administrator does not want that some user test indigo whit 3d file that buy or downalod on line, he is who decides this!!!!!!!!
sorry for my poor language

Alain to do render it's not a game when some one arrive first!!!!!!!!!
the forum it's a big family...what do you do?all user know the evermoion file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alain what you wanted to say?That I am a thief?? I'm sorry if the inspiration is not the exactly word!!!!sorry........now you are funny!!!!!!
I am sorry to you!!!!SORRY
old room :
http://www.indigorenderer.com/joomla/fo ... sc&start=0

SORRY FOR MY POOR LANGUAGE AND SORRY IF SOME USER THINL THAT i HAVE CHEATED
2x Xeon quad core ghz 2.66(8 core)+4g ram+quadro fx
2 x Xeon Quad 5540 (16 core)+16GB ram+ Nvidia GTX 295 1800mb

MadSwede

Post by MadSwede » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:14 am

Relax man, I don't think anyone is thinking less of you for any of this. Personally I think that you always should credit the creator/source of the contents you're using, even if it's public, such as the stanford models. Not everyone knows about them, and I've certainly not seen many of the scenes from Evermotions. I guess it's an easy thing to forget when you assume that everyone knows about them.

That's my opinion on this matter. What I really wanted to know was the meaning of this sentence:
Alain to do render it's not a game when some one arrive first!!!!!!!!!
:?:

Pinko5

Post by Pinko5 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:51 am

Sincerely i dont undestand where is the problem for Alain...the scene of Filippo is made or assembled by pieces of Evermotion (as Filippo said in the thread) only to test a render engine...
i repeat where is the problem???
Luca. ;)

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:17 am

Maybe that Evermotion wasn't credited in the first place ?

Not a big deal though.
obsolete asset

Alain

Post by Alain » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:26 pm

"Wenn man dem Hund auf den Schwanz tritt dann bellt er" :-)
Don't know how to translate this into english.

No problem for me as well if filippo mention that he didn't model the hole scene. For me the first impression was: "Wow, great picture! What a patience this artist has to modell all this details".
And I was very disapointed and angry as I saw two of his pictures on Evermotion DVD's. In the world of "copy and paste" some people selling other ideas by their own and that's not fair in my opinion.

Filippo: Keep on testing, I thank you for that. But do always mention what your work and what the work of others was ;-)
If you believe it or not, but I didn't know the Evermotion DVD's until 2 month ago.

I hope we can go on in peace.
Thank you !

Alain

PureSpider

Post by PureSpider » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:38 pm

The english equivalent would be "If the cap fits, wear it." ;)

Deus

Post by Deus » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:14 am

filippo let me give you a very kind remark. Try to avoid capslock and uppercase in excess if you want to be taken seriously. Besides that everyone gets inspiration by copying more or less. Aslong as you state your source material and don't use it comercially you should be fine!

pixie
Indigo 100
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Post by pixie » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:42 am

One small remark Deus, usually if people want to be taken serious they should be careful with what they write, the caps lock is just an emphasis to what it is written, saying:
SORRY FOR MY POOR LANGUAGE AND SORRY IF SOME USER THINL THAT i HAVE CHEATED
Empahis the fact that he isn't a native speaker, it doesn't make it look any less serious...

8 posts • Page 1 of 1