Page 1 of 1

Haven't received license yet

Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 am
by Jardar
Hello, first time poster here.

I payed for my educational license on Friday, and sent an email with student identification and a copy of an email from my faculty to sales@indigorenderer.com, and I still haven't heard from them. I also sent an email to support@indigorenderer.com today, and no reply from them either.

I'm beginning to worry a bit about my purchase. Is the software no longer being followed up, or what?


Sincerely,
a concerned buyer

Re: Haven't received license yet

Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:50 am
by fused
Hey Jardar,

sorry about you not having you license yet. Our store sometimes doesn't complete orders.
I will sort this out for you right away.

Cheers!

Re: Haven't received license yet

Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 am
by fused
Hmm, I can't seem to find your order.

Can you email your order number or the email address you used for buying the license to support?

Thank you!