[ Request ] Sci-fi high resolution renders

Discuss stuff not about Indigo.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Neobloodline

[ Request ] Sci-fi high resolution renders

Post by Neobloodline » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Hello! I haven't posted much in a year or so as my work hours exploded and took all my free time. I'm still alive though and have been looking on the forums every now and then for some really good sci -fi renders. I bought a fantastic BenQ fp241 monitor and am always on the lookout for something unique to put on the desktop. From time to time I also try to get friends and coworkers interested in open source/free rendering and I would also like some images to show people that will give them a sense of "WoW" factor. I know sometimes a little inspiration is all that's needed to drive the very best out of an artist and I hope this modest request will fill that role. The renders do not have to be overly complex but I would appreciate a picture that has a story to tell, something virtuous or something that makes the viewer look inward at himself. I am going to try to find the time to make something myself also in the next few months, but with my free time ever shrinking it's doubtful I'll get it where I want it. Thanks.

1 post • Page 1 of 1