Discuss stuff not about Indigo.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:56 am
- Location: Poland
From now on I am father. Our son Ignatius was born. My wife Urszula and him are feeling very well. We are perfectly happy.
PS. Thank you guys. Just a pic or two to confirm:-)
- ignacy01.jpg (102.71 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
- ignacy02.jpg (170.59 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
Last edited by supraserv
on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:36 pm
- Location: Germany, Luebeck
congrats! i know how you are feeling right now, my son is 3 years old now
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:52 am
- Location: Odense, Denmark
I wish you, your son and your wife everything well.
- Posts: 745
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:37 am
- Location: Nelson NZ
you should have called him OnoSendai
what were you thinking..
congrats - another little Indigoist for our fold
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:52 pm
Yes i know, my spelling sucks
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:17 pm
- Location: Gießen Germany
Indigo and Kids:
You are catched.
Music has the right to children!
- Posts: 2613
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 pm
- Location: Estonia
Congrats to you and your wife !
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:49 pm
- Location: Slovenia
Good luck for the whole family!
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:12 am
Those are some nice renders you attached there, looks real.
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
- Location: Berlin
He looks beautiful. Congratulations to both of you.
All the best,
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests