1 Year License for Forest Pack OR RailClone Giveaway

Discuss stuff not about Indigo.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Zom-B
1st Place 100

1 Year License for Forest Pack OR RailClone Giveaway

Post by Zom-B » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Hey guys,

I recently won a 1 Year License for Forest Pack OR RailClone on the Ronen Bekerman Blog Birthday event.
http://www.ronenbekerman.com/blog-birthday-06/
winner.PNG
Problem is:
This software is only for 3D Max, and they don't have anything to over me instead for C4D, what I use...

So I thought about give this License away to someone of you guys, or someone outside this Forum who really can use it!

I don't want to give it to someone who just takes it to have it, but would love if it would help in workflow and output for this person.

Sadly the 3D Max exporter is still in very very veeeeeeery slow developement -.-'
I would also love to give this licens to the Exporter developer, if this somehow could bring some movement in the developement :)
polygonmanufaktur.de

bubs
2nd Place Winner

Re: 1 Year License for Forest Pack OR RailClone Giveaway

Post by bubs » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Very generous sir! 8)

Oh and let me take this opportunity to wish you good luck and good fortune for your wedding and future! :D

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Post by Zom-B » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:43 pm

bubs wrote:Very generous sir! 8)
Well for me its actually worth nothing, so generous is maybe the wrong word ^^
bubs wrote:Oh and let me take this opportunity to wish you good luck and good fortune for your wedding and future! :D
He he, thanks mate! After over 9 years of being a couple this step is the only logical one ;)
polygonmanufaktur.de

bubs
2nd Place Winner

Post by bubs » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:15 pm

:lol: A man after my own heart! It was 8 for me!

snorky
Indigo 100

Post by snorky » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:24 pm

bubs wrote::lol: A man after my own heart! It was 8 for me!
15 for me
...and there is no end

good luck Zom-B :D

Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Post by Pibuz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:43 am

Congratulations on both your winning AND your marriage! Where the hell did Bubs learn of THE event, btw?! Are you trying to leave someone outside here? :lol:

And generous is absolutely the right word mate: you could sell it, for instance (..well...not 3dMax instance, in this case :mrgreen: )

(small ot...I splitted up from my gf after 9 years...so there is actually no "logical" decision. It takes heart and courage, and if you have both you really deserve each other and to live this together. I am really happy for you two!!!!!!!!)

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Post by Zom-B » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:52 am

Pibuz wrote:Where the hell did Bubs learn of THE event, btw?! Are you trying to leave someone outside here? :lol:
Well I mentioned this in my shamless self promotion thread :)
Pibuz wrote:And generous is absolutely the right word mate: you could sell it, for instance (..well...not 3dMax instance, in this case :mrgreen: )
nah, I prefer to give it away for free, since I have not payed a single cent for it...
Pibuz wrote:(small ot...I splitted up from my gf after 9 years...so there is actually no "logical" decision. It takes heart and courage, and if you have both you really deserve each other and to live this together. I am really happy for you two!!!!!!!!)
Well every relation has up and down, I am very happy to manage the downs quite well with my loved one ;)
polygonmanufaktur.de

7 posts • Page 1 of 1