h

Discuss stuff not about Indigo.
yonosoy

Re: h

Post by yonosoy » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:23 am

40 h of bidir metro. Needs almost 100 h, it is a job for a farm...
Dust_2020.jpg
From October I will be available for professional jobs.
"... the hamster don't see the wheel, and this wasn't said before." (yoS eidaN "el Olvidao")
"... nor 0.2 galaxys, nor 0.8 little chikens ..."

https://www.instagram.com/yonosoy_nada/

yonosoy

Post by yonosoy » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:41 pm

The Parable of the Flies.

An ancient man said to God:
OMG you were wrong.
God asked him:
Me in what?
And the man replied:
You have created flies.
God said to him:
This morning, a Heavenly Court has come to Me and an angel has told me:
OMG you were wrong.
Me in what?
And the angel has answered me:
You have created men.
I have said to him:
From one of them I will make your God and equal to Me.
Some would spread their wings to their heads and say:
We come from Sodom and Gomorrah and there, we have killed them like flies.
Another said:
I am the Exterminator and in Egypt, I killed them like flies.
Another said:
I am Samson and I enjoyed the day I killed 80,000.
And to you man, I tell you, from that hell of flies I will make, a garden of Eden.

... And they say that there were men who, like the bad angels, also answered him and said:
You, guy, you are pirate and to prove it I take care, that in this valley of tears there is no lack of flies (sufferings).

... in the end the flies couldn’t take it anymore and they also spoke.
And what did they say, what did they say ...?
Thank you my God for giving us a world with so much shit ...

yoS eidaN “el Olvidao”
Last edited by yonosoy on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
"... the hamster don't see the wheel, and this wasn't said before." (yoS eidaN "el Olvidao")

yonosoy

Post by yonosoy » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:27 am

The Parable of the Cats.

A cat was sailing, in the boat of A Fisherman. Until one day she thought and said:
- This bully, he takes all the fish he wants from the sea, and he scrapes us off. Right now I convince the cat and we jump into the water, and thus, all the fish will be ours and our kittens.

The Fisherman’s Son plunged into the sea to rescue his favorite cat, and he brought the cat and the kittens a tire, a compass and sextant and a dynamo. For them to come out of the Dark abyss into which they had entered. And they come out clearly on the shores of the Earthly Paradise, and there, they will make Ships for the Fisherman, just in case He someday wanted to teach them how to fish. Nothing to jump into the water.

But thanks to this, and perhaps, the cat ends up eating fish ... like GOD.

yoS eidaN “el Olvidao”.

yonosoy

Post by yonosoy » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:55 am

The Crystal Tale.

A warning was beginning to count; it is fragile and has two faces. If for some reason the story was broken (interrupted) by the listener, it stopped being told. Likewise, if you did not ask about the second part after listening to the first part, it was suspended (and with it the understanding of the story).

It is the Crystal Tale, the story of the lying shepherd boy who screamed ... the wolf is coming, the wolf is coming ... but the other way around. And it tells the story of the shepherd boy backwards ...

That it was not the shepherd boy who shouted that the wolf is coming, that the wolf is coming. No. It was the shepherds who shouted that the wolf is coming, that the wolf is coming. Come running to protect yourself to our corral, which is the largest, come running or you will be eaten.
And the shepherd boy, abandoned his cabin and his four little lambs that he had in the stockade, and went running to protect himself to the shepherds’ corral. And the shepherds, after a while, they told him, the wolf is already gone, you can go back to your cabin. And the shepherd boy went back to his cabin, but of the four lambs he had, he only found three, one, the wolf had eaten.
- Oh the wolf, I’ve been eaten by a lamb ...
- And if you don’t come with us, it will eat you too.
- Oh, it is true, as I will thank you; I’ll bring you a Jar of honey that I found in a Hollow Trunk.
- Bring us all you find, they said.
And before long the shepherds screamed again. The wolf is coming, the wolf is coming ... come running to protect you to our corral, which is the strongest, come running, or you are eaten.
And the shepherd boy, once again abandoned his cabin and his three little lambs that he had left and ran to protect himself from the shepherds’ corral.
And the shepherds, after a while, again told him, the wolf is already gone. You can go back to your cabin now.
And the shepherd boy returned to his cabin again, but of the three lambs he had left, he only found two.
-How the wolf has eaten another lamb.
And the shepherds screamed so many times that the wolf is coming, that the wolf is coming ... that the shepherd boy had no lamb left.
And the shepherds shouted again that the wolf is coming, that the wolf is coming ... And the shepherd boy, with nothing to give up, was still running faster to protect himself from the shepherds’ corral.
And the shepherds, like the shepherd boy, had no more lambs to lose, to continue laughing at him, they just gave themselves away and told him ...
- Ha, ha, ha, that we have deceived you, that the wolf has not come, go back to your cabin that is hindering us in our corral.
And the shepherd boy returned to his cabin, sad, poor and humiliated.
And the shepherds shouted again, that the wolf is coming, that the wolf is coming ..., come running or you will be eaten.
And theshepherd boy in his cabin said: ... before they laugh at me again, eat me.
And the wolf ... didn’t come either.
And the shepherds shouted again that the wolf is coming, that the wolf is coming ...
And the shepherd’s balls had already swelled and he went to the shepherds’ corral and said to them:
- That the wolf is coming yelled, and it was a lie. That the wolf is coming, and it was not true. So I went for the wolf and here I bring it, take it.
And he released the wolf into the corral to the shepherds, and ate them all.

yoS eidaN “el Olvidao”.

The second part of the story explains that the shepherds are always the same; Come to my corral, which is the strongest (military), come to my corral, which is the best (politicians), come to my corral, we have God in it (priests).

Every time the folk (shepherd boy) earned four rights, the wolf came and ate one. The reaction of the people has four aspects. Black wolf (armed revolution; Che Guevara), white wolf (peaceful revolution; Ghandi), big wolf (French revolution) and small wolf (Christ).

Many were satisfied with the first part of the story, in which the big wolf ate them all.

yonosoy

Post by yonosoy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:39 am

Alpes_01.jpg

yonosoy

Post by yonosoy » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:40 am

6 h.
I'll leave the render until tomorrow.
So poor and beautiful...
Issue_24.jpg
30 h. Phong material don´t catch direct ilumination through a glass (Sun & Sky).
Issue_24_2.jpg
Issue_24_2_color.jpg
45 h, 2600 samples per pixel. Stop.
Issue_24_BW.jpg
Issue_24_color.jpg

yonosoy

Post by yonosoy » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:45 am

21.jpg

142 posts