Page 1 of 1

Transparency + bump ... problem ?

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:35 am
by bobfr
Hi to all .... sorry for my english , I m french ...
first of all , thanx for all you do ...
... I use blender ... the next pics will resume my problem ... it s a plane with a clouds texture uvmapped ...

with nor :
Image

with nor and TRANSPERANCY :
Image

http://al.durban.free.fr/villaind.xml

any idea ?

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:22 am
by Phil
Salut bobfr,

welcome here, and waou! this is a curious result, it would be nice to post the blender scene somewhere.
Are zou sure zou did not change anz parameter :?:

Regards, Phil

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:12 am
by bobfr
here is the blend with texture:
http://al.durban.free.fr/villa.zip
I use blender 2.42 + indigo 06

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:14 pm
by bobfr
bobfr wrote:here is the blend with texture:
http://al.durban.free.fr/villa.zip
I use blender 2.42 + indigo 06
Could someone try this blend ?.... with nor and raytransp
Thanks

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:27 pm
by SmartDen
I have tried to render it and got the same effect with stripes. It seems to be a bug.

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:22 am
by bobfr
SmartDen wrote:I have tried to render it and got the same effect with stripes. It seems to be a bug.
pfffff ...thanx a lot !! :)