Page 1 of 1

[REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 am
by Zom-B
just as the thread topic says...

**EDIT**
I refer to on the fly control of SuperSampling mode here, Gaussian, sharp & Mitchell Netravali here,
together with parameters to edit (MN only atm I think...)

Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:15 am
by psor
++1

Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 am
by zeitmeister
Is it really possible?

Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:39 am
by CTZn
I'm wondering...

Before render starts, yes of course. Even perhaps(?) downsizing would be possible during render. But upsizing it ? I don't think so, unless the render is started over I suppose.

Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:45 am
by Zom-B
Same as the resolution choice its only possible after loading the scene and before starting rendering in GUI :)

Re: [REQ] SuperSampling Option in the Resolution GUI Tab

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:40 am
by OnoSendai
Sounds reasonable, will add.