My old generic avatar was growing a bit old so I made a new one with Blender and Indigo:
Blender 2.42a and Indigo 0.6 test 6
Single sunlight and BiDir on.
I can't seem to be able to find the log, but if my memory serves me correct it I stopped it somewhere at 1300 mutations per pixel. This is probably my very first real project with indigo, I've been doing all sorts of tests since 0.3 and I must admit that Indigo is finally reaching bearable speeds on my old rustbucket. Great work Nick.
Show off your final renders
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests