Page 1 of 1

Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:14 pm
by zeitmeister
Nothing special …
… hope you like it! :)

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:17 pm
by dakiru
WOW :shock:

Nothing special? Good sense for humor :lol:

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:23 pm
by OnoSendai
Typical Zeitmeister modesty :)
Very beautiful render.
My only crit is that I think i can see the limited triangulation of the grass blades in the form of segmented edges. Maybe that's intentional though.
Anyway, very nice mood you've achieved there!

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:38 pm
by zeitmeister
Thank you!
I subdivided the grass blades and it didn't look real anymore to me... but I could have subdivided some of them, where the segements are too edgy. Anyway, I have been too lazy for that, so I dicided to let them as they came. :mrgreen:
The placement of the water drops could have been more precisely, too.

Ono, could you open a "Nature"-section in the gallery? I think someone asked for it before...

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:50 pm
by OnoSendai
zeitmeister wrote: Ono, could you open a "Nature"-section in the gallery? I think someone asked for it before...
Done.

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:42 pm
by zeitmeister
Thanks!

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:44 pm
by juan_irender
A beautiful image, Zeitmeister.
A very ground-close view of a dawn, I like it :D .

Ciao.

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:04 pm
by zed_pmd
:shock: Great!

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:33 pm
by Camox
Very nice ! :wink:

Re: Meadow

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:42 pm
by psor
Yupp nothing special, just nature and I see that every day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope it's awesome. Very beautiful rendering! I like it very much. ;o))




take care
psor

Re: Meadow

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:32 am
by fused
Wow David,
thats a beautiful render with a very nice mood!

Re: Meadow

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:57 am
by zeitmeister
Thanks a lot! :)

Re: Meadow

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:08 am
by fused

Re: Meadow

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:10 am
by zeitmeister
... bin schwer dabei! :mrgreen:

Re: Meadow

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:08 pm
by Nick
Congratulation!!!! I like it :wink: