Page 1 of 1

farmhouse bath

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 am
by seanser
This scene is based on a picture in a book I bought a couple of years ago, Architecture Now 4. The building was designed by an Austrian Gernot Hertl and built in 2000 - 2002. I haven't followed the original interior completely but it is pretty close. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the photo I worked from anywhere on the net so that a comparison could be made.

Modeling was done in blender, it's nearly all glorified primitives so it wasn't too difficult, more effort went into the texturing. Lit by an env map and the fluorescent blackbody emitters. I'll maybe post a shot from another angle later, thanks for looking.

Re: farmhouse bath

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am
by Borgleader
Crazy nice scene :) Water "waves" look a tad odd though.

Re: farmhouse bath

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:10 am
by Conceptual Architect
I like the fluorescent lighting, nice visualization.



Best Regards.

Re: farmhouse bath

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 pm
by psor
Has a very nice feeling to it but the red curtains make me sick. :roll: :oops: :wink:


take care
psor

Re: farmhouse bath

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:54 pm
by Nick
I like the scene, and the lighting system :wink:

Re: farmhouse bath

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:58 am
by zeitmeister
Great colors and confusing camera perspective... I like it!