Show off your final renders
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:31 pm
- Location: Einbeck, Germany
There's some UV problem on the most left books. I guess you applied your UV mapping after rotating the book.
- Posts: 6649
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
- Location: Austria near Vienna
Great, didn't see that last one!
Looks perfect, except for the UV-probs, mentioned by Hellstorm^^
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:05 am
- Location: Guanajuato, México
Hello and thanks for the comments, I will try to fix the uv coordinates of the books, but I'm a newbie with Cinema 4D and that topic is a real pain in the ... for me, if somebody can help me with it It will be great.
- Posts: 1459
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 am
- Location: Karlsruhe, BW, Germany
Bodypaint 3D makes it all so easy, just apply a box mapping or such, there are plenty of tutorials for Bodypaint out there in the internetz
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest