old room

Show off your final renders
CTZn

Post by CTZn » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:27 am

hi, it's my last work to test indigo and maxigo quality...sorry..my quality whit indigo and maxigo
He didn't pretend for more than that :) Though, I agree that your precision can have some importance, Alain, because this quality in modeling is a bit disturbing for the average user ;)
obsolete asset

filippo

Post by filippo » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:06 am

I have all archinterior cd and I test indigo Vs vray !!!!i believe it is more important to test the render quality beacuse indigo it's a render engine and not modeler.......If you think that this is wrong ...I said you that I use 10 or 12 file of evermotion, and in my gallery you find the name evermotion when I use the file!!!!!!!
I am sorry that some users have to evil..I help all user, when I could, and I post my materil (manual and tutorial) for help new user!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if the administrator does not want that some user test indigo whit 3d file that buy or downalod on line, is he who decides this!!!!!!!!
sorry for my poor language
2x Xeon quad core ghz 2.66(8 core)+4g ram+quadro fx
2 x Xeon Quad 5540 (16 core)+16GB ram+ Nvidia GTX 295 1800mb

Hellstorm

Post by Hellstorm » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:09 am

No problem dude. It's not a bad thing to use pre-made stuff. That's why it's available for download! It's also a lot of work to change the materials to get it rendered with Indigo.

If someone's blaming you, that you've stole something:
I hope this person has nevered rendered a mirror-like sphere, a bottle, a chess game, a rubiks cube, an isle or some dishes or .... Those things were also done a lot of times before and therefore one could say, the idea is stolen.

So don't care, keep going on comparing and testing Indigo!

ozzie

Post by ozzie » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:19 pm

lol :shock: :shock: :shock:
amazing!

Alain

Post by Alain » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:45 am

It's very welcome if you test and compare Indigo and I thank you for that.
But try to precise your image declarations and don't leave a fault impression.

Here is another example of you, I was always very impressed about the rendering and the details of the modell until I decovered it in the Evermotion library:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/joomla/in ... emId=16696

I think to be fair you should change this gallery entry and write that the modell is from evermotion.

Kind regards
Alain

20 posts