Show off your final renders
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:46 pm
- Location: italia(senigallia-an)
hi, it's my last work to test indigo and maxigo quality...sorry..my quality whit indigo and maxigo
sorry for my poor language
- old room
- interno old .jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 4840 times
2x Xeon quad core ghz 2.66(8 core)+4g ram+quadro fx
2 x Xeon Quad 5540 (16 core)+16GB ram+ Nvidia GTX 295 1800mb
- Posts: 6182
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Really great render.
The walls are a bit purple tho. Either try messing around with the whitebalance, or just change the white balance in photoshop until the walls are white.
- Posts: 1037
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: London UK
Actually great render - really does look like a photo. Very nice
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
- Location: Berlin
Very nice image, I think.
You might want to have a look at the floor again. It doesn't tile well just under the table and I think the planks are also too small.
- Posts: 2149
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 am
Great great render. Except...the floor texture tiles oddly. And like Ono said the walls are a bit purple.
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:30 pm
- Location: Cologne, Germany
Great overall render, but it's little bit odd too. On the one side you got these really beautiful chairs and the lamp, but on the other side these obvios texturing problems on floor and the books. It's also very eyecatching in my opinion that the mirrored bookshelf is an instance of the other one. Also a little bit colour on the book textures would be nice. Who got only brown and white books, eh?
Another thing is, that the mirrors look a bit flat and are hanging too low, compared to the rooms height I think.
Those are just the things I have in mind looking over your picture, but as I said, great overall render, just a little bit sad to see, that you easily could have done better than that
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:12 am
- Location: San Miguel de Allende-MEXICO
Nice render, nice compo, I like it. Maybe add a rosette at the end of lamp chain where it meets the ceiling?, makes it easier to look at the real height of the ceiling. Or does it still continue off the image?
Never tie a ship to a single anchor, nor life to a single hope
My Indigo Gallery
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:17 pm
- Location: Gießen Germany
Hey fillipo, could you use E or B Whitebalace?
This would be more neutral.You can try via violet.
Bytheway great picture especially the ligtning.
Music has the right to children!
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:07 am
- Location: Centreville, VA
Is the bookcase duplicated across the room, or is it another mirror reflecting in the mirror that is viewable? (My guess is another mirror, as that shadowy corner seems to be reflected perfectly)
- Posts: 6649
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
- Location: Austria near Vienna
To the current crits:
The lights are very aliased... maybe, you should play a bit with bloom in order to get rid of the sharp edges?
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:23 pm
- Location: Poland
hope u don't mind
- Posts: 7240
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm
- Location: Paris, France
Great render filippo
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:44 pm
This not "inspiration" this is COPYING Evermotions Archinteriors Vol. 12 !
Material- and rendersettings are good.
- screenshot.png (525.37 KiB) Viewed 3518 times
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:15 pm
- Location: Italy
Infact i presume that the scene was only to test material and render settings... i am sure that the word "inspiration" was used by Filippo in good faith.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests