The exhibitionist's bathroom

Show off your final renders
Gengibre

Post by Gengibre » Fri May 16, 2008 4:40 am

Yeah, the second one is the best, with Displacement will be a killer...

Wedge

Post by Wedge » Fri May 16, 2008 9:56 am

Excellent work BbB! :D For some reason, I'd like to see your attempt at a jungle-like spooky FarCry-like scene. Have you played that game? You know when the story turns into that jungle area with the tree house things and the floating docks connecting the trees? (or something like that....haven't played FarCry in a long time)

I keep thinking that an attempt at something similar to what I mentioned above would turn out very cool. If my PC didn't take forever to render I would have tried it by now. But I am not very good with textures and stuff. I know you are so I guess that is why I posted. 8)

Please, nobody feel obligated to satisfy my crazy thought.
Content contained in my posts is for informational purposes only and is used at your own risk.

BbB

Post by BbB » Fri May 16, 2008 10:57 am

Thanks man. Mmmh, I'm no gamer. Screenshot, perhaps?

Wedge

Post by Wedge » Fri May 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Hmm...I never installed it after my hard drive crashed and I don't know where my CD went. Perhaps I can look for a sreenshot on the web. :?
Content contained in my posts is for informational purposes only and is used at your own risk.

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Fri May 16, 2008 3:41 pm

See a gamer in action...
That's a pity the youth today has no style, only tricks 8)
obsolete asset

daniel_nieto

Post by daniel_nieto » Sat May 17, 2008 7:06 pm

hey BbB! did you modelled the vegetation? how? im modelling a tree right now! i've got the body of the tree but in what im having problems is on the leaves! can you give me some advice?
Image From México, Daniel Nieto .·.

BbB

Post by BbB » Sat May 17, 2008 8:24 pm

Hi Daniel,
No I didn't model any of the trees (only free web models here). They're a nightmare to do by hand. I don't know what app you're using, but I would seriously consider XFrog if I were you. I'm testing the standalone version right now - it's pretty good. But they've stopped developing it and are doing only plugins now, for Maya and C4D if I remember well. These are supposed to be excellent and easy to use. I'll post the result of my experiments soon.

22 posts