Show off your final renders
- Posts: 326
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:46 am
- Location: Italy
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:13 pm
Amazing texturing. But, (there's always a but) I think you need to work on your modeling, use smooth/subsurf, and generally spend more time on the models. Although, I must say that your texture work all but covers up the not-so-good models. Really good job.
- Posts: 594
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:52 pm
- Location: Nancy, France
Very impressive Enrico, as usual !
- Posts: 6649
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
- Location: Austria near Vienna
very very very well done!
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:50 pm
I would say it is amazing.
... it is amazig.
Can you tell a bit about making this water for example? it is textured on the "seaside"(the edge betwen land and sea). Or how do you prepare textures? do you do one for all? Or unwrap faces, and then prepare everything?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests