Open Heart

Show off your final renders
User avatar
SmartDen
Developer
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Canary Islands
Contact:

Open Heart

Post by SmartDen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:02 am

Image

please C&C

User avatar
pixie
Indigo 100
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am
Location: Away from paradise
Contact:

Post by pixie » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 am

Too much love will kill you... ;-)

User avatar
dougal2
Developer
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
Location: South London

Post by dougal2 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:08 am

Nice! Fantastic concept.

IMO it could do with some environment to prevent or reduce the blackness in the top of the ring, and of course baking just a little longer.

User avatar
Pinko5
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: Italy

Post by Pinko5 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:21 am

:D :D :D
:shock:
Luca.;)

I remove the image for rights problems.....
I never say that the image was a my work or a my photo... excuse me for inconvenience
Luca.
Last edited by Pinko5 on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
SmartDen
Developer
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Canary Islands
Contact:

Post by SmartDen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:28 am

Pinko5 wrote::D :D :D
:shock:
Luca.;)
is your one rendered too? ;)

User avatar
Pinko5
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: Italy

Post by Pinko5 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:41 am

Absolutely no!!! I would like reproduce this quality in a render ....I received this image this morning by my wife for S.Valentine... :D
Luca. ;)

BbB
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by BbB » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:21 am

Cool idea well executed. I don't want to know how many times you tried to get the light just right!
The only thing is, you probably need a text about love - rather than Lebkuchen!

User avatar
SmartDen
Developer
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Canary Islands
Contact:

Post by SmartDen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:26 am

BbB wrote:Cool idea well executed. I don't want to know how many times you tried to get the light just right!
The only thing is, you probably need a text about love - rather than Lebkuchen!
Thank you BbB
The light setup was not very difficult, but the right curve of pages. You've right about text, but it's the only text i've found in good resolution in short time. I'll playing around with other light and some other textures and post it here later

BbB
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by BbB » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:35 am

Cool. And with good bump/exponent maps on the ring, a little tone-mapping, and a shallower DOF, I don't actually think it would be too hard to replicate the mood in Pinko's photo.

EDIT: take a look at the mat called ORO_GREZZO_1 in the MXM gallery...

User avatar
SmartDen
Developer
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Canary Islands
Contact:

Post by SmartDen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:40 am

BbB wrote:Cool. And with good bump/exponent maps on the ring, a little tone-mapping, and a shallower DOF, I don't actually think it would be too hard to replicate the mood in Pinko's photo.

EDIT: take a look at the mat called ORO_GREZZO_1 in the MXM gallery...
It's harder to replicate as you think ;) But i try it

BbB
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by BbB » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:09 am

bin gespannt

User avatar
Neobloodline
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Neobloodline » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:05 am

Das ist sehr gut! Very nice man, slap an inscription in the ring to add some life to the story.

User avatar
Kram1032
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
Location: Austria near Vienna

Post by Kram1032 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:23 am

What's the title of that story? :)

Nice concept, :) The blackness above gives an interesting effect, which is new to that kind of scene, I guess: They usually are photos ^^

Do you think, you could convert a word document to a high resolution texture? Or PDF?

I then could give you two stories, written by me, where you can search a matching page :)
(The stories both aren't yet finished and partly not too good, but as you only need a double page...)

User avatar
SmartDen
Developer
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Canary Islands
Contact:

Post by SmartDen » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 am

Kram1032 wrote:What's the title of that story? :)

Nice concept, :) The blackness above gives an interesting effect, which is new to that kind of scene, I guess: They usually are photos ^^

Do you think, you could convert a word document to a high resolution texture? Or PDF?

I then could give you two stories, written by me, where you can search a matching page :)
(The stories both aren't yet finished and partly not too good, but as you only need a double page...)
Sure Mark!
Immer her damit ;)

User avatar
Kram1032
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
Location: Austria near Vienna

Post by Kram1032 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:11 am

Which format do you prefer?
Word is ready, I just'd need to convert it to PDF....
Oh, and one of them partly is translated to English, if you want that ;) (Dave helped me with correcting and improving the translation, where necessary)

Post Reply
19 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests